Position: Fixed Asset Analyst
We have a great 6 month opportunity for a Fixed Asset Analyst in Parramatta! Our Government Client has an immediate position available for the right candidate.
- Support the team leadership and manage the operational activities of the team to support to ensure successful financial processing and reporting outcomes.
- Provide quality service to external customers through liaison with the Shared Service Centre (SSC) Contact Centre, business units and vendors or other stakeholders to resolve financial and system related issues in a timely manner.
- Access the Department’s financial systems to analyse and resolve transactional issues related to the operations of the unit.
- Monitor and review the accuracy and timeliness of financial transactions entered into accounting systems to ensure the integrity of the unit’s financial databases and information.
- Provide financial advice and support to business units on period end and year end activities.
- Clear communication – ability to explain Accounting to Non accounting stakeholders
- Proven SAP / MS Suite products exeperience
- 3 years minimum experience in an Analyst – Asset Accounting/ mainly Fixed Assets role
- Degree in Accounting or above
Job code: 1392