Position: HR Officer / Administration Assistant
We are seeking a highly experienced HR Officer/ Administration Assistant in Rozelle. This is a great short term opportunity with our Government Client.
- Provide advice and services to managers and staff on recruitment processes, employment and personnel conditions, policies, procedures, processes, awards and relevant legislation.
- Provide administrative support services including the processing of documentation associated with services within the respective portfolios, good customer service whilst maintaining a high standard of confidentiality and privacy. Provide high level administrative, clerical services and generation of Microsoft Word documentation.
- Handle and /or refer telephone enquiries regarding recruitment, related employment services matters, project implementation, learning and development programs and other administrative matters.
- Maintain recruitment, human resources and other project information systems and related
databases including data entry and standard management reporting. Extract data from Stafflink and other data sources and manipulate these data into relevant and specific reports.
- Conduct audits of data integrity and validity to ensure Stafflink information is current and robust. Manage, monitor and report on key performance indicators as they relate to the position.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level administrative support in one or more
human resources or related functional areas eg recruitment, human resources, learning and development, organisational health and wellness or people and culture.
- Advanced computing skills including the use of Microsoft Office, human resources
information systems and TRIM or similar records management system. Experience in ROB System is a high advantage
- High level interpersonal skills enabling effective communication with diverse groups of
people, with a customer focus whilst working independently or as part of a team.
- Highly effective time management skills including the ability to prioritise work to meet
- Good written communication skills including attention to detail.
Job code: 1393