Location: Port Macquarie
Our client has been a well-respected construction firm on the Mid North Coast of NSW for more than 35 years, and is seeking an Estimator with a background in the building construction industry. This is an excellent position for the right candidate!
This role is perfect for an individual with years of industry experience behind them, but is ready to apply that experience in an office setting.
- Gathering proposals, specifications and other related documents, and using those documents to identify labour, material and time requirements.
- Calculating the project costs and preparing construction budgets
- Resolve cost discrepancies
- Provide a quality service by following organisational standards
- Other duties could include site visits and performing risk analysis tasks
- Computer Literacy, with preferred experience using quoting software
- Basic understanding of project management concepts
- Building experience, with preference being given to candidates with a building licence or trade certificate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills between clients, suppliers and co-workers
- Great attention to detail
- Well organised, reliable and a proven track record in your field.
All candidates may be subject to a Drug/Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical test.
If you are a driven individual who has excellent time management skills, we want to hear from you!
Job code: 1414
Recruitment Port Macquarie