NPA WorldWide – The WorldWide Recruiting Network
mbc recruitment is a member of the NPA, The Worldwide Recruiting Network, which connects you to premier global recruiting agencies located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Americas.
Working with an NPA member ensures the following for employers:
- Speed. The ability to quickly fill critical roles reflects positively on you and your ability to achieve company goals. Each NPA member agency has the support of a 400-firm network when searching for the perfect candidate..
- Global reach. There are NPA members on six continents, offering clients access to candidates and knowledge of local conditions anywhere in the world. It’s a local connection that gives you global reach.
- Passive candidates. Sometimes the best candidates for a position are employed and are not on the boards. NPA firms can tap into a large pool of passive candidates cultivated by more than 400 firms and 1400 recruiters on six continents.
- Multiple firms working together. The cooperative spirit of a member-owned network means you pay for one firm’s service but are leveraging the knowledge of the entire network.
There are also many benefits for candidates:
- Larger Pool of Employers. Working with an individual recruiter means you are working with their employer connections. NPA members have access to the contacts and relationships of more than 425 NPA member recruiters.
- A Specialty Focus. NPA recruiters are specialized in many different areas. Finding a network of recruiters focused on your job specialty will create the best possible collection of opportunities for your potential placement.
- Expertise in Matching Candidates and Employers. NPA members are professionals. A match that doesn’t work for the employer can be a damaging career move for you. Since NPA members guarantee their work to employers, it is in everyone’s best interest to find a solid long-term fit for you as a candidate and the right employee of the employer. Turnover is equally painful for all that are impacted by its effects.
- Free to the Job Seeker. You can go it alone or you can have the support and guidance of a placement professional, all at no cost to you. The choice is clear. In addition to placement, coaching, and real-time feedback while engaged in a job search, all NPA members can offer relocation support services and other career- related tools to make your move to a new position even more efficient and productive.
Why Use an RCSA Corporate Member such as mbc recruitment?
Employment is an issue fraught with challenges.
Whether hiring a new employee, finding a temporary or contract worker, or searching for a new job, you need to be assured that the company you are dealing with is taking the issue as seriously as you are.
Legal compliance, issues of occupational health and safety, issues of corporate and candidate privacy and the importance of a strong, proven recruitment process are all needed to ensure that not only is the candidate right for the job, but the job is right for the candidate.
The benefit of using a recognised recruitment and on-hire company is in the breadth of knowledge and experience that they can bring to your recruitment process.
RCSA Corporate Members, including their staff, are committed, as part of their Membership, to abiding by the ACCC authorised Code for Professional Conduct which sets the standards for confidentiality and privacy, honest dealings, respect for work relationships, respect for law, respect for safety, respect for certainty of engagement, and professional knowledge.